Yokohama ADVAN Sport Z.P.S
- Quieter Ride
- Wet Traction
- Resistance To Wear
- Outboard Shoulder Zone-provides improved handling and reduces ride noise.
- Nanotechnology Tread Compound-increases flexibility, durability and contact area for better wet and dry traction.
- Variable Rounded Grooves-prevent one-sided abrasion and maximize performance on wet surfaces. Four Wide Circumferential Grooves-quickly and efficiently evacuate water for enhanced wet traction.
- Groove-In-Groove Configuration-controls stress to improve handling and promote even wear.
- Unique Sidewall Reinforcement-is an original low-heat-generating compound designed to support your vehicle's weight during runflat operatioon. Supportive Bead Filler-delivers a comfortable ride at normal operation and high rigidity under zero pressure conditions. Durable Bead Wire-is extra-thick bead wire placed in a hexagonal arrangement, which allows for easier fitting to the rim and reduces the risk of bead unseating after the loss of air pressure.
Vehicle Category: Passenger
Performance Category: Performance Summer
Contact Us About This Tire
13 Available Sizes
|Size||Load/Speed Index||Run Flat?||Overall Diameter||Load Range||Price|